This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Her research interests are the effectiveness of correctional interventions and the explanation of differences in victimization among professionals and in the general population. Currently she studies interventions for young cybercrime offenders and the effectiveness of protection orders for both the subjective and objective safety of victims.
1. Fischer, T.F.C. & Sprado, N.N. (2017). Seksuele straatintimidatie in Rotterdam. Read it here.
2. Fischer, T.F.C., van Reemst, L. & De Jong, J. (2016). Workplace aggression toward local government employees: target characteristics. International Journal of Public Sector Management, Vol 29: 1 30-53.
3. Reemst, L. van, Fischer, T.F.C. & Zwirs, B.W.C. (2016). Social Information Processing mechanisms and victimization: A literature review. Trauma Violence & Abuse, 17 (1), 3-25. doi: 10.1177/1524838014557286. Read it here.
4. Muller, T.M. & Fischer, T.F.C. (2015). Feeling Unsafe in a Multicultural Neighbourhood: Indigenous Inhabitants’ Perspectives. British Journal of Criminology (first online 23 january 2015, doi: 10.1093/bjc/azu113).
5. Fischer, T.F.C., Captein, W.J.M. & Zwirs, B.W.C. (2012). Gedragsinterventies voor volwassen justitiabelen. (Onderzoek en beleid 302). Den Haag: Boom/Lemma Uitgevers. Read it here.